Shower: from head to bar
Jeremy, construction site supervisor, Cardiff118 guides
- Shower head
- Shower hose
- Bar and bracket
- Elbow outlet
- Rain shower head
From shower head to bracket: what's in a shower set
- A shower hose or pipe that directs the propels the perfectly heated water to the showerhead.
What are the different elements of a shower?
The slider must match with the shower head handle's shape perfectly. There are two types of fittings: straight and tapered.
Rain shower head
Body jet shower
Shower wall bracket
Shower supply elbow
Feel like renovating or upgrading your current bathroom equipment? Then follow the links below for bathroom-related accessories, advice from our editors and more helpful guides:
- How to choose your shower column or set?
- How to choose your shower door and wall?
- How to choose your shower drain?
- How to choose your shower tray?
- How to choose your shower hose?
- How to choose your shower head?
- How to choose your shower cubicle?
- How to choose your bathtub?
- How to choose your bath drain?
- How to choose your balneo bathtub?
- How to choose your bathroom sink?
- How to choose your bathroom heater?
Jeremy, construction site supervisor, Cardiff 118 guides écrits
I'm a trained electrician who started off working in large-scale industrial projects. Most of my early career was spent taking on huge electrical installations. I like to think that no job is too big for me, and after all the experience I'd gained, I started managing teams of electricians.
I like to learn on the job, so around ten years ago, I moved into building and construction. As a site manager, I've overseen the building of small residences, sport facilities, and even theatres!
Working with my hands is something I love to do in my free time as well. For four years now, I've been restoring our home in the Welsh countryside. I even built a conservatory for my wife, who loves watching the sheep behind our house.
Whether it's patios, interior design, roofing, plumbing or electricity - I love giving it all a go! I've even made my family DIY converts and together we've built almost everything we have from scratch. My experience, both in the field and in my workshop, has taught me a lot and I'm happy to share what I've learned. No matter how big or small your project is, I'm here to answer your questions and help you choose the right tools and equipment.
The products related to this guide
- Free delivery (postcode specific)