Raised toilet and potty seat buying guide
Sebastian, self-taught DIY-er, Exeter177 guides
Raised toilet seat features
Potty seat features
- Stability, by means of a system designed to clip or fix the accessory to the toilet pan;
- Ergonomic design, e.g. the use of handles;
- Comfort, e.g. a model with soft and flexible padding;
- Easy maintenance, smooth surface to avoid bacteria build-up;
- Accessories, some models can feature a frame with steps to help children use the toilet unaided.
Sebastian, self-taught DIY-er, Exeter 177 guides écrits
Redo a roof with wooden beams? Check.
Advise Mister everybody in the DIY shop? Check.
Redo the bathroom plumbing? Check.
Fit together, build the walls, paint a partition, throw my hammer in a rage thinking that it will fix the problem? Check.
The DIY motto ? Learning is better than delegating… well, it's also a question about your wallet! The satisfaction? The beer at the end of the job!
What do the best have in common? The influence of Gyro Gearloose, Mac Gyver and Carol Smiley depending on your generation, a good dose of curiosity, a average hand-eye coordination and a taste for risks… and if it doesn't work, try again! Advise you? I'll do my best!