How to choose your plant wall frames?
Sebastian, self-taught DIY-er, Exeter177 guides
The different types of plant wall art
A plant wall frame is defined as a frame in which plants are arranged for a decorative purpose, with dimensions that are adapted to the available space.
Stabilized plant wall frame
Semi-natural plant wall frame
Artificial plant wall frame
Where should a plant wall frame go?
If you end up choosing a plant wall frame consisting of natural plants, hang it in a place that will be favorable to its development. Place it in a sunny room with an average temperature of 15 to 25 °C. You should however beware of placing it in a spot that is exposed to direct sunlight or near an external heat source (radiator or south-facing window).
How to maintain a plant wall frame?
To maintain a plant wall frame consisting of natural plants, they are to be watered by filling the tank systems, provided just for this purpose.
A house's decor can go a long way to make one feel at home. For more ideas for decorating your home just the way you want it, follow the links below for accessories, advice from our editors and more helpful guides:
- How to choose your decorative carpet?
- How to upgrade a room with with the ikebana collection?
- How to choose your canvases, paintings, and decorative pictures?
- How to install high kitchen furniture?
- How to choose your kitchen paint color?
- How to choose your decorative paint?
- How to choose your TV fixings?
- How to decorate your balcony?
- How to choose perennial plants for your balcony?
- How to decorate a girl's bathroom: decorating and organizing tips
- How to furnish your bathroom?
- How to create a Japanese style bathroom: zen or cherry blossoms?
- How to create a zen bathroom: get ready to relax!
- How to create a modern bathroom: the secret to success
Sebastian, self-taught DIY-er, Exeter 177 guides écrits
Redo a roof with wooden beams? Check.
Advise Mister everybody in the DIY shop? Check.
Redo the bathroom plumbing? Check.
Fit together, build the walls, paint a partition, throw my hammer in a rage thinking that it will fix the problem? Check.
The DIY motto ? Learning is better than delegating… well, it's also a question about your wallet! The satisfaction? The beer at the end of the job!
What do the best have in common? The influence of Gyro Gearloose, Mac Gyver and Carol Smiley depending on your generation, a good dose of curiosity, a average hand-eye coordination and a taste for risks… and if it doesn't work, try again! Advise you? I'll do my best!