How to choose your construction phone?
Sebastian, self-taught DIY-er, Exeter177 guides
- Protection rating
- Battery life
- Tech specs
Why choose a construction phone?
If the job description involved frequent business travel,crafting work or being on a construction site, your phone must be able to withstand adverse weather considitions, in addition to dust or impacts. Featuring increased strength and toughness, all-terrain and construction mobile phones are specifically designed to do all of this. These devices can be used in extreme conditions with little risk of damaging it. In addition, they also offer some additional features that may be highly useful.
Factors to consider when choosing a construction phone
If you are planning to purchase a construction phone, different factors must be taken into consideration to make the right choice:
The IP protection rating: waterproof and dustproof
Resistance to temperature variations
Construction phone tech specs
- Dual SIM;
- Micro-SD storage (and the card's size in GB);
- Zoom-capable camera;
- Melodious ringtones;
- Light sensor;
- Location service;
- Hands-free function and headphones;
- Calculators, radio, memo and all other basic applications;
- Bluetooth and/or alternative connections (USB, 3.5 mm jack, Mini-USB), etc.
No matter what the job, having the right tools is of vital importance. Follow the links below for accessories, advice from our editors and more helpful guides:
- How to choose your walkie-talkie?
- How to choose your portable tools' batteries?
- How to choose your pneumatic tools?
- How to choose your measurement tools?
- How to choose your electrician's tools?
- How to choose your painting tools?
- How to choose your primary tin welding tools?
- How to choose your finishing tools?
- How to choose your welding tools and protective gear?
- How to choose your masonry tools?
- How to choose your wallpapering tools?
- How to choose your striking tools?
- How to choose your handling and lifting tools?
- How to choose your tools for loosening soil?
- How to choose your soil-working tools?
- How to choose your clamping tools?
- How to choose your plumbing tools?
- How to choose your weeding tools?
Sebastian, self-taught DIY-er, Exeter 177 guides écrits
Redo a roof with wooden beams? Check.
Advise Mister everybody in the DIY shop? Check.
Redo the bathroom plumbing? Check.
Fit together, build the walls, paint a partition, throw my hammer in a rage thinking that it will fix the problem? Check.
The DIY motto ? Learning is better than delegating… well, it's also a question about your wallet! The satisfaction? The beer at the end of the job!
What do the best have in common? The influence of Gyro Gearloose, Mac Gyver and Carol Smiley depending on your generation, a good dose of curiosity, a average hand-eye coordination and a taste for risks… and if it doesn't work, try again! Advise you? I'll do my best!