Flower seeds: a close look at easy-to-grow flower seeds
Crystal, Owner of a small gardening business, Oxford31 guides
Cosmos is an elegant flower that can be used to refine any garden or deck. It is very easy to grow and blooms from May to October.
Its flowering is abundant and in constant state of renwal from spring all the way until autumn. It does have a slight disadvantage, in that cosmoses do not support frost. They require a warm and sunny location.
No matter what species of crocus, their flowers will all open once in contact with light and remain closed when the weather is cloudy.
Easy-to-grow plants are just a small, albeit practical part of your garden's charm and appeal. For more ideas, follow the links below for gardening-related accessories, advice from our editors and more helpful guides:
- How to decorate your balcony or terrace?
- How to decorate and organize your garden?
- How to prepare your seedlings?
- When to prepare your seedlings?
- What perennial plants should you grow on my balcony or deck?
- How to choose your flowery garden trees and shrubs?
- What vegetables should I grow on my balcony or terrace?
- How to choose you the right fertilizer for your plants?
- How to prepare the soil for your kitchen garden?
- How to choose your tools for working with soil?
- How to choose the right flowery mix?
- How to weed your garden?
- How to water your garden?
- How to choose your planters?
- How to choose your insecticides and plant treatments: phytosanitary products
Crystal, Owner of a small gardening business, Oxford 31 guides écrits
After many disappointments, I finally started a small-business in home services, specifically in gardening, assisted by my loving, dear husband. Passionate about nature and wild edible plants, I am very attentive to ecological solutions and respectful of our environment in all aspects of my daily life.
From the vegetable garden to the flower beds, from seed to harvest, I have all kinds of advice up my sleeve. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions.