Bathroom for girls : deco tips and ideas
Pauline, Self-taught handyman, Leeds80 guides
- Color choice
- Essential accessories
- Practical material
- Deco tips
Stay away from girly bathroom cliche
Here are some stylish ideas for a little girl's or teen's bathroom:
- A flowery bathroom with artificial flowers, light motifs paired with shades of pink to purple.
Tips and tricks for a beautiful bathroom
To get the perfect little girls' bathroom, we would recommend avoiding the use of too much pink. Instead, use brightly colored accessories like a shower curtain or shades of pastel to add the missing colors.
Here are some perfect accessory ideas specifically for girls:
- A shower curtain with flowers or colored bubbles;
- Embroidered linen or with lace on its edges;
- A soap dish and a toothbrush holder with colored or geometric patterns;
- Jars with bath salts, scented bubble bath, cottons;
- One or two frames (plastic is best) with posters of cartoon characters or animals;
What to expect from a girl's bathroom?
You'll be shocked to learn that girls tend to use a certain number of products and appliances to take care of their body and beauty. To avoid this clutter ending up on the edge of the sink, it is absolutely essential to install a large bathroom cabinet. It can be directly above the sink and be equipped with an integrated mirror with a stylish frame. For younger girls, a vanity set with storage baskets and a small step is ideal, but needs to be planned in advance!
A child's bathroom can quickly become a land of adventure and fantasy. To make sure your bathroom lives up to their expectations, follow the links below for related accessories, advice from our editors and more helpful guides:
- Shower or bath: what's best for your bathroom?
- How to achieve a successful bathroom decor?
- How to choose your bathroom furniture?
- Bathrooms: styles and trends
- How to choose your bathroom mirror?
- How to choose your bath mat?
- How to choose your planters?
- How to choose your bathroom scale?
- How to choose your shower curtain?
- How to choose your bathroom accessories?
- How to choose your toilet seat?
- How to choose your toilet?
- How to choose your bathroom sink?
- How to choose your electrical outlets?
- How to choose your bathroom towel rails and hooks?
- How to choose your bathroom radio and speakers?
- How to choose your stepladder?
- How to choose your kitchen and bathroom paint?
- How to choose your toilet booster or reducer seat?
- How to choose your toilet paper holder?
- How to choose your toilet brush holder?
Pauline, Self-taught handyman, Leeds 80 guides écrits
I'm a dog trainer by profession, but every weekend I put the whistle down and pick up a tool. The trainer mindset is not so easy to set aside - whether with four-legged or two-legged friends, I love giving advice!
I've been a huge DIY enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I grew up in a house where the whir of the sander was the soundtrack to my weekends - not very relaxing, but always satisfying! DIY challenges our brains as well as our brawn. I've worked hard to teach myself the basics of DIY, decorating and customising furniture. That said, I love what I do. DIY is a way of life, and the tools you learn aren't just the ones you can hold in your hands.
I'm as passionate about animals as I am about DIY, and it's my goal to pass that passion on to others. I know that for some, understanding animal behaviour is as much of a puzzle as figuring out which tool is best for the job. That's why I offer guidance to pet owners specifically - because home is where the heart is for humans and animals alike!
So now that I've introduced myself, it's time to do some DIY - dog or cat sidekick optional!
The products related to this guide
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)